- 3,708,296 Users
- 2,241,000 Discussions
- 7,840,202 Comments
- 95 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 43 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 36 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 53 How Do I? (Community Platform "How to" Questions)
- 10 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 I'd Like to See... (Community Platform Ideas & Suggestions)
- 11.2K Community Feedback (No Product Questions) Archive
- 64 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 55 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 25 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Visual Builder Cloud Service
This is odd. I use seperate email addresses for this forum and the MOS forum. Here I use my personal email and the screen name 'EdStevens'. In MOSC I use my company email and the screen name is EdStevens-OC.
Yesterday I posted in MOSC, and today that posting shows up here .... Well, this is different! rman virtual private catalog
FWIW, I was in MOSC and had just marked a couple of replies to that message as 'helpful', then tried to log out and log in to this forum (OTN? Groundbreakers?) and got 'the system is down for maintenance'.
So how is it a thread I started in MOSC is here in this forum, with my MOSC screen name?
Sign me - Puzzled.