- 3,707,903 Users
- 2,240,904 Discussions
- 7,839,903 Comments
- 95 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 43 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 36 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 53 How Do I? (Community Platform "How to" Questions)
- 10 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 I'd Like to See... (Community Platform Ideas & Suggestions)
- 11.2K Community Feedback (No Product Questions) Archive
- 64 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 55 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 25 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 27 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Unable to access to Community
User is unable to access to Community and got the following error:
This site https://community.oracle.com/ is experiencing technical difficulty. We are aware of the issue and are working as quick as possible to correct the issue.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
To speak with an Oracle sales representative: 1.800.ORACLE1.
To contact Oracle Corporate Headquarters from anywhere in the world: 1.650.506.7000.
To get technical support in the United States: 1.800.633.0738.
Incident Number: 18.7f346d68.1599600063.22af0a93
This happens for all machines in the office, but only from the specific IP address.
It works fine from this location when using a mobile hot spot, when using a VPN or when using TOR. It works fine on the same machines / browsers when connected to from home.
Can anyone help to check this issue?