- 3,735,127 Users
- 2,247,116 Discussions
- 7,857,693 Comments
- 5K All Categories
- 6 Introduce Yourself!
- 291 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 66 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 55 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 65 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 10 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 33 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Practical Security - Hands On with Oracle Solaris
By Duncan Hardie, Principal Product Manager, and Glynn Foster, Principal Product Manager
Learn how Oracle Solaris brings built-in, defense in depth security via a practical exercise of implementing security at every level in the stack: application, infrastructure, network and storage. Using a series of simple command driven examples the session will demonstrate how you can easily use the simple but effective Oracle Solaris features to protect your whole environment. At the end of the session you will have a good understanding of how you can use Oracle Solaris in your data center today.