- 3,735,134 Users
- 2,247,117 Discussions
- 7,857,705 Comments
- 5K All Categories
- 6 Introduce Yourself!
- 291 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 66 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 55 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 65 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 10 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 33 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Deploy Oracle Real Application Clusters in Minutes Using Oracle VM Templates
By Simon Coter, Principal Product Manager, Oracle VM and VirtualBox
Oracle Real Application Clusters (Oracle RAC) is a cluster database with a shared cache architecture that overcomes the limitations of traditional shared-nothing and shared-disk approaches to provide highly scalable and available database solutions for all your business applications. In this hands-on lab, learn from Oracle experts about how to deploy Oracle RAC in just minutes by leveraging the power of Oracle VM Templates.
- Deploy Oracle Real Application Clusters in Minutes Using Oracle VM Templates
- By: Simon Coter, Principal Product Manager, Oracle VM and VirtualBox
- Forums - For System Admins
- Forums - For System Developers
- OTN Systems Hub Blog