- 3,735,139 Users
- 2,247,117 Discussions
- 7,857,710 Comments
- 5K All Categories
- 6 Introduce Yourself!
- 291 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 66 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 55 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 65 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 10 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 33 Visual Builder Cloud Service
How to Easily Deploy and Manage Oracle OpenStack with Oracle Linux
By Michael Glasgow, Technical Product Manager, Oracle OpenStack
This lab takes you through installing and exercising OpenStack for Oracle Linux using Docker images. It goes through basic operations, network, storage and guest communication. OpenStack has many more features you can explore using this setup. The Hands-on Lab gives you a very quick and easy way to learn how to transfer any key information about your own application template in the guest – a key step in the real world deployment.