- 3,727,106 Users
- 2,245,321 Discussions
- 7,852,591 Comments
- 5K All Categories
- 5 Introduce Yourself!
- 149 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 64 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 52 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 65 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 85 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 32 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Secure Software - Made Simple
By Ikroop Dhillon, Principal Product Manager, and Liane Praza, Sr. Principal Software Engineer, Oracle
Learn how easy it is to develop secure applications with Oracle SPARC M7 Security in Silicon capabilities and Oracle Solaris Studio development tools. We will discuss how you can use Security in Silicon capabilities to increase application security and reliability in your development and test cycles. We will also discuss enhancements in Oracle Solaris Studio development tools that allow you to identify memory access issues at real time speeds and develop higher quality code in less time.