- 3,735,141 Users
- 2,247,117 Discussions
- 7,857,716 Comments
- 5K All Categories
- 6 Introduce Yourself!
- 291 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 66 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 55 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 65 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 10 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 33 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Oracle IoT Cloud Service - First Practical Experience
By Torsten Winterberg, Oracle ACE Director and Pascal Brokmeier
This session will present an in-depth discussion of Oracle's new Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service from an architectural perspective. We will present a reference architecture that also includes Oracle's Integration, Process, Big Data, and Mobile Cloud Services. The session will present highlights and lessons learned from our first implementations with IoT Cloud Service. The core of the story will be a live demo showing the development of a vending machine case. The vending machine is simulated by a Pi, which calls the IoT cloud, routes data to BI cloud and some ERP in the cloud. The way back is initiated by an iBeacon placed on the vending machine, which triggers a mobile app that simulates payment and talks via IoT Cloud directly with the vending machine to complete the purchase.
- Oracle IoT Cloud Service - First Practical Experience [PDF]
- OTN Middleware Resource Community Space
- Oracle Middleware Training
- Oracle Cloud Learning Subscriptions
- Innovation Workshop: Internet of Things