- 3,727,103 Users
- 2,245,319 Discussions
- 7,852,590 Comments
- 5K All Categories
- 5 Introduce Yourself!
- 149 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 64 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 52 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 65 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 85 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 32 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Java SE 8 for Java EE Developers
By David Delabasse, Oracle
Java SE 8 brings a bounty of improvements: Lambda expressions, a new Date and Time API, the Streams API, Completable Futures, Nashorn, Repeatable Annotations, String joiners, etc.
Since most of the Java EE 7 Application Servers are now certified to run on Java SE 8;; why not try to leverage those new capabilities today?
This code-intensive session will explore how some of those new Java SE 8 features can effectively be utilized inside Java EE 7 applications.
- Java SE 8 for Java EE Developers [PDF]
- Java SE Overview
- The Java Tutorials
- Type Conversion in JPA 2.1
- Java Platform, Standard Edition Nashorn User's Guide
- Optionals: Patterns and Good Practices
- JavaOne 2016 Replay Sessions
- Java Magazine
- Java Articles
- Submit Article Abstract
- JSR List
- JSR Projects
- Cloud Application Development
- Java Cloud Trial
- VTS Java Track Resources
- Java Training