- 3,715,723 Users
- 2,242,844 Discussions
- 7,845,508 Comments
- 1 Introduce Yourself!
- 118 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 51 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 41 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 60 How Do I? (Community Platform "How to" Questions)
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 I'd Like to See... (Community Platform Ideas & Suggestions)
- 64 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 66 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Graphs that appear and disappear randomly
Hello everyone, i hope that i will find a solution to my problem
i just installed the patch 188.8.131.52 because i though the probleme was from the previous version.
When i design my report in my dev environment , when we put it in the production environement some dashboard doesnt display some graphs randomly , sometimes everything appear correctly and sometimes some graphs disappear ( Like the picture below )
we oppened a ticket for the oracle support , but after the recommandation to install the patch , i still have the problem , i tried everything.
Thank you for your help