- 5.1K All Categories
- 10 Introduce Yourself!
- 354 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 83 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 72 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 74 How Do I Use the Community?
- 25 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 14 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 60 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Completely disappointed 😪
I've been active on the community for the last 3 years.
I have a full time paid job. Whenever I have 2-3 minutes free, I chose the Oracle Community tab in my browser ( I have it opened all the time), review the inbox, and if any conversation / question seemed interesting I entered, either to learn or to help.
The new system makes impossible to do something as simple as that. I followed 10 - 15 spaces (DB Admin, PL/SQL, APEX, Certification, Spanish) both on MOSC and Groundbreakers , but had a single place where I could check at a glance.
Now I need to have 15 tabs opened, refresh each of them in order to find new questions or comments.
Unless you follow a single space (now category) I find impossible to use the new site.