- 5.4K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 455 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 107 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 83 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 86 How Do I Use the Community?
- 65 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 18 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 71 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 83 Visual Builder Cloud Service
I see that several posts have been merged to a single "Transition Feedback" Thread, or so it seems. The responses to questions, however, do not appear in a logical order and are scattered around instead, which makes it difficult to follow-up. It also seems posts have been removed. What's happening here? It's very difficult to find anything. This is not an experience worth mentioning - if I may write that without being politically incorrect and hurting someone's feelings, or how do you say?