- 5.1K All Categories
- 13 Introduce Yourself!
- 344 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 80 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 70 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 73 How Do I Use the Community?
- 22 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 13 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 54 Visual Builder Cloud Service
I see that several posts have been merged to a single "Transition Feedback" Thread, or so it seems. The responses to questions, however, do not appear in a logical order and are scattered around instead, which makes it difficult to follow-up. It also seems posts have been removed. What's happening here? It's very difficult to find anything. This is not an experience worth mentioning - if I may write that without being politically incorrect and hurting someone's feelings, or how do you say?