- 5.1K All Categories
- 10 Introduce Yourself!
- 345 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 80 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 71 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 73 How Do I Use the Community?
- 22 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 13 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 54 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Threads are only visible to the original poster.
I seems that threads are only visible when logged in as the original poster, but are not visible to the public. Is this a new feature how to deal with inconvenient posters? In the previous platform, if a post was rejected, at least the OP was informed. Now it seems new posts, including any past posts, are simply made no longer visible to others. At least provide a message like "all your posts have been removed..."