- 3,708,965 Users
- 2,241,167 Discussions
- 7,840,725 Comments
- 99 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 43 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 37 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 55 How Do I? (Community Platform "How to" Questions)
- 11 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 I'd Like to See... (Community Platform Ideas & Suggestions)
- 11.2K Community Feedback (No Product Questions) Archive
- 64 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 57 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 25 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Stats on forum usage: how does the new compare to old?
Hi @Jim Finch-Oracle ,
Do you have some statistics on number of active users and threads of the last week of the old platform vs the first week of the new one?
During this week I saw 2-3 threads being created in some categories I follow, while in the old forum it was 2-4 per day. Do your numbers also show a drop in users and threads of a 5-10x factor?
Is the situation monitored and something planned to get the people back in the forum and using it?