- 5.1K All Categories
- 10 Introduce Yourself!
- 354 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 83 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 72 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 74 How Do I Use the Community?
- 25 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 14 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 60 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Display checkbox checked or unchecked (depending on condition) in an interactive grid
I have a table named T_Send with two columns: Idsend and Statutsend.
Idsend has values: 1000, 300, 5000, 6500, 77000
Statutsend has values: OK, OK, NOTOK, NOTOK, OK
I want to display in interactive grid, in the first column Idsend values and in the second column, Statutsend values displaying as checkbox checked for Statutsend where values =OK and checkbox unchecked for Statutsend where values =NOTOK.
Thank you in advance for your help.