- 5.2K All Categories
- 10 Introduce Yourself!
- 352 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 82 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 72 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 74 How Do I Use the Community?
- 24 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 14 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 3 Community Programs
- 3 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 60 Visual Builder Cloud Service
I've never really cared about the leaderboard, per se. I honestly couldn't tell you where I place on it, though with the old forum I was ocassionally surprised to notice that I ranked highly in some forums. But if we're going to have it, let's at least make it a bit more informative. What we get now is icons, and points, But you actually have to click on one (taking you away from the page, to a new page) to see who it is. And even that, I only discovered by taking an uneducated guess.