- 5.1K All Categories
- 13 Introduce Yourself!
- 344 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 80 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 70 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 73 How Do I Use the Community?
- 22 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 13 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 54 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Where are the "Español" threads?
I searched for the old space in the new system, and the search option results are these ones:
The strange things are:
- It says that there are 2 results, but shows only 1 link
- It says the Category has 3 sub-categories and 1.2K discussions, but when you follow the link:
There is only 1 subcategory (with 50 discussions) and no messages at all...
Same if I click on the Categories menu:
If I see my questions, I find a link to a question I posted on that space some years ago:
If I follow the link, the question exists... but I cannot see the space at all:
Can someone help me find the space contents in the new Categories tree?