- 5.1K All Categories
- 13 Introduce Yourself!
- 344 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 80 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 70 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 73 How Do I Use the Community?
- 22 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 13 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 54 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Cannot navigate to 'General Database Discussions' easily
Why on earth is 'General Database Discussions' classified under "Groundbreakers Developer Community" ?
How can a user who is new to Oracle communities (not sure what is the new name of Oracle forums) navigate to 'General Database Discussions' using plain logic and without googling ?