- 5.2K All Categories
- 10 Introduce Yourself!
- 352 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 82 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 72 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 74 How Do I Use the Community?
- 24 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 14 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 3 Community Programs
- 3 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 60 Visual Builder Cloud Service
I can't speak for others, and I am but one of thousands of registered users, but I'm already observing that my own participation is dropping off with the new format.
Entirely due to the lack of a real inbox.
I'm finding it too cumbersome to have to bookmark each section/category/whatever I'd like to follow, then go to each specific one to see if there is something new I'd be interested in reading or contributing to. So I see myself hitting just this area and 'database - general discussion'. Others are bookmarked but traffic isn't sufficient to justify the extra effort it takes to check on them.
I still haven't seen any observable result from 'following' a category.
Just my two scheckles worth.