- 5.3K All Categories
- 13 Introduce Yourself!
- 417 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 101 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 81 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 80 How Do I Use the Community?
- 49 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 21 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 29 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 72 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Just got off the MOSC forum where I experienced some more maddening issues. Tried to post a message that had some rather lengthy content to be formatted as code, in three sections. First section went OK, but when I selected the second section, the paragraph icon was inactive to select the format menu. And while I was puzzling over that, this popped up:
I eventually gave up, deleted the yet-to-be-formatted content, posted what was left. And got a Captcha to confirm. First time I've seen that here,
And in another posting, with just a very modest amount of content formatted as code, I got the above, plus this, at the bottom left of the screen.
But no matter how many times I hit "Post Discussion", nothing happend. I had to cancel and start again.