- 3,740,274 Users
- 2,248,218 Discussions
- 7,861,153 Comments
- 5.1K All Categories
- 6 Introduce Yourself!
- 299 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 67 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 56 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 66 How Do I Use the Community?
- 15 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 11 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 39 Visual Builder Cloud Service
MV is showing less number of records in dr than prod
We have an oracle 18.104.22.168 with OGG replication between PROD & DR
The PROD & DR has a MV . both has same setup (prod has own base table & dr also same ).
Base tables row count between prod & dr is same.
But the MV records in the DR is less than prod in some days and some days it is equal.
We have checked MV DDL & refresh method all are same.
I couldn't share the scripts due to restrictions.
Any help on this.