- 3,715,494 Users
- 2,242,774 Discussions
- 7,845,364 Comments
- 1 Introduce Yourself!
- 116 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 51 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 41 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 58 How Do I? (Community Platform "How to" Questions)
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 I'd Like to See... (Community Platform Ideas & Suggestions)
- 64 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 66 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Visual Builder Cloud Service
MV is showing less number of records in dr than prod
We have an oracle 184.108.40.206 with OGG replication between PROD & DR
The PROD & DR has a MV . both has same setup (prod has own base table & dr also same ).
Base tables row count between prod & dr is same.
But the MV records in the DR is less than prod in some days and some days it is equal.
We have checked MV DDL & refresh method all are same.
I couldn't share the scripts due to restrictions.
Any help on this.