- 5.3K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 439 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 103 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 82 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 85 How Do I Use the Community?
- 58 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 71 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 79 Visual Builder Cloud Service
MV is showing less number of records in dr than prod
We have an oracle 220.127.116.11 with OGG replication between PROD & DR
The PROD & DR has a MV . both has same setup (prod has own base table & dr also same ).
Base tables row count between prod & dr is same.
But the MV records in the DR is less than prod in some days and some days it is equal.
We have checked MV DDL & refresh method all are same.
I couldn't share the scripts due to restrictions.
Any help on this.