- 3,740,292 Users
- 2,248,223 Discussions
- 7,861,168 Comments
- 5.1K All Categories
- 6 Introduce Yourself!
- 299 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 67 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 56 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 66 How Do I Use the Community?
- 15 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 11 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 39 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Auditing user logins on Linux servers
If I wanted to keep track of a user's logins, and also what directories he/she has gone through, what steps should go through to record this type of messages?
Based on my understanding, a system can log different activities in "/var/log/messages" file according to what level of activities you want to keep.