- 5.2K All Categories
- 10 Introduce Yourself!
- 352 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 82 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 72 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 74 How Do I Use the Community?
- 24 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 14 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 3 Community Programs
- 3 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 60 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Signs of abandonment ...
I don't know about anyone else, but it's starting to look like the site is so broken it is being abandoned. I just went to 'general database discussions', (https://community.oracle.com/tech/developers/categories/3063-general_questions1) and see that the latest posting is from Oct. 20. This used to be a VERY active area, with several new discussions per day. Now, nothing in a week.
I seem to recall reading a message a week or so ago, speculating about drop-off in traffic volumes since the new platform, and the response was that that was internal, confidential information.