- 3,701,596 Users
- 2,239,431 Discussions
- 7,835,406 Comments
- 64 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 31 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 32 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 41 How Do I? (Community Platform "How to" Questions)
- 10 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 8 I'd Like to See... (Community Platform Ideas & Suggestions)
- 11.2K Community Feedback (No Product Questions) Archive
- 63 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 46 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 25 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 24 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Some Community Search Results cannot be opened
I search for
goldengate microservices timeout
Under "Community Search Results", I see
Goldengate Microservices : is this really necessary ?
GoldenGate Pump Porcess: TCP/IP error 110 (Connection timed out)
WARNING OGG-01223 Oracle GoldenGate Capture for Oracle, myext.prm: TCP/IP error 78 (Connect ion timed out)
I want to view the first link. But open it and the browser shows blank screen except for the header. The second link shows
You don't have permission to do that.
But the third link works fine.
Hope the website problem can be fixed. The blank screen problem occurs quite often, regardless I use Firefox or Chrome.