- 5.1K All Categories
- 13 Introduce Yourself!
- 342 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 80 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 69 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 72 How Do I Use the Community?
- 22 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 13 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 54 Visual Builder Cloud Service
How to handle special characters in REST service URL getting replaced with Hex values in OIC
I'm trying to call a REST service using OIC with single query parameter. The value of this parameter contains special character '|' (Pipe) in it. At run time, when OIC integration is triggered, this special character '|' is converted to its hex value '7C' and as a result webservice is not hit and integration errors out. However, when the same REST URL created by OIC is hit from Postman with '%7C' in its URL, it is triggered properly.
If anyone has faced similar issue, please provide solution.
Thanks in advance.