- 3,714,823 Users
- 2,242,634 Discussions
- 7,845,082 Comments
- 1 Introduce Yourself!
- 113 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 48 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 41 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 58 How Do I? (Community Platform "How to" Questions)
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 I'd Like to See... (Community Platform Ideas & Suggestions)
- 64 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 66 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Visual Builder Cloud Service
How to handle special characters in REST service URL getting replaced with Hex values in OIC
I'm trying to call a REST service using OIC with single query parameter. The value of this parameter contains special character '|' (Pipe) in it. At run time, when OIC integration is triggered, this special character '|' is converted to its hex value '7C' and as a result webservice is not hit and integration errors out. However, when the same REST URL created by OIC is hit from Postman with '%7C' in its URL, it is triggered properly.
If anyone has faced similar issue, please provide solution.
Thanks in advance.