- 5.1K All Categories
- 11 Introduce Yourself!
- 357 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 85 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 73 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 74 How Do I Use the Community?
- 25 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 14 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 60 Visual Builder Cloud Service
DynDNS service with different users
I have a question about the DynDNS service.
We bought a subscription and are currently using it for 6 hosts.
The problem is that the password is old and I want to change that too.
Before I do that, an idea occurred to me, but I don't know if that is possible.
Is it possible to create multiple users in our service so that only one user can update one or more host objects.
There are two advantages:
1. I could change the passwords independently and don't have to enter it everywhere
2. My main password, no matter how strong it is, can be found somewhere and unfortunately there are still routers where the password is not encrypted :-(