- 5.3K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 456 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 108 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 83 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 86 How Do I Use the Community?
- 65 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 18 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 83 Visual Builder Cloud Service
An idea to increase speed of java
I have an idea that can help in increasing the speed of java based applications. :-
Why dont we swap the position of interpreter and compiler. I mean when a developer writes codes an interpreter would better help him in debugging and compiler being fast would be more useful in executing the intermediate byte code hence making the software faster at the user side.
So instead of using the compiler first to compile the source code into an intermediate byte code we should use the interpreter instead to execute the byte code we should use an compiler instead of an interpreter .
This would increase the applications speed and make it easier to for the developer to debug , hence increase the overall efficiency and speed.