- 5.2K All Categories
- 10 Introduce Yourself!
- 352 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 82 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 72 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 74 How Do I Use the Community?
- 24 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 14 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 3 Community Programs
- 3 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 60 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Bring back "Discussions" in the top bar
Till yesterday I had a "Discussions" menu in the top bar in the Apps & Infra community.
It is still there for MOSC, but nowhere anymore in Apps & Infra and also here in /welcome.
Is this a bug? Any reason for removing it?
Because the point of following categories and filtering the "Discussions" page to only show content from followed categories is the closest I could get to the old platform news stream.
The page still exists, the URL still works (https://community.oracle.com/tech/apps-infra/discussions), but that just make it painful to have to enter a full URL all the time when till yesterday there was an entry in the top bar.