- 5.4K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 455 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 107 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 83 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 86 How Do I Use the Community?
- 65 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 18 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 71 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 83 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Issue after taking OCA exam
Today, I took the Java SE 8 Programmer I exam(online through PearsonVue) to get my OCA certification, and passed. On CertView, under Results-Latest PVUE Exam Results, I can see my score report for the passed test. However, when I go to "Manage Exam At Pearson VUE", and click on this test, I get this:
What does this message mean? Did I do something wrong? I logged in at around 1:35PM, and my exam was at 2PM, with check-in starting at 1:30PM.(All in PST).
I'm very concerned, I want my certificate but I really don't want to take this again.