- 3,715,598 Users
- 2,242,806 Discussions
- 7,845,454 Comments
- 1 Introduce Yourself!
- 116 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 51 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 41 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 58 How Do I? (Community Platform "How to" Questions)
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 I'd Like to See... (Community Platform Ideas & Suggestions)
- 64 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 66 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Issue after taking OCA exam
Today, I took the Java SE 8 Programmer I exam(online through PearsonVue) to get my OCA certification, and passed. On CertView, under Results-Latest PVUE Exam Results, I can see my score report for the passed test. However, when I go to "Manage Exam At Pearson VUE", and click on this test, I get this:
What does this message mean? Did I do something wrong? I logged in at around 1:35PM, and my exam was at 2PM, with check-in starting at 1:30PM.(All in PST).
I'm very concerned, I want my certificate but I really don't want to take this again.