- 3,715,871 Users
- 2,242,896 Discussions
- 7,845,667 Comments
- 1 Introduce Yourself!
- 120 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 53 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 42 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 59 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 64 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 67 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Paid for a Java Cert, now what?
I paid for a Java Cert, got the invoice, nut now what?
I tried to register to certView but I can't. When I click "I am a new candidate", I get an alert/error page when I fill in the form and when I try to register, I have no ID.
At onVue customer service, they don't help at all, they just say they can do nothing.