- 3,740,274 Users
- 2,248,218 Discussions
- 7,861,153 Comments
- 5.1K All Categories
- 6 Introduce Yourself!
- 299 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 67 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 56 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 66 How Do I Use the Community?
- 15 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 11 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 39 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Paid for a Java Cert, now what?
I paid for a Java Cert, got the invoice, nut now what?
I tried to register to certView but I can't. When I click "I am a new candidate", I get an alert/error page when I fill in the form and when I try to register, I have no ID.
At onVue customer service, they don't help at all, they just say they can do nothing.