Forum Stats

• 3,824,942 Users
  • 2,260,442 Discussions
  • 7,896,355 Comments

Discussions

Your comment will appear after it is approved

SmithJohn45
SmithJohn45 Member Posts: 630 Bronze Badge

trying to post comment and it shows this message, after 4 tries in more than 6 hours, it is not appeared but every time showing this message.

my topic link: https://community.oracle.com/tech/developers/discussion/4477518/apex-19-2-sms-through-oracle-apex

my message to post is: Even I tried removing the Link but still same message appears.

when press button Post Comment it is showing message ( left below corner ):

Eslam_Elbyaly

Answers

• Jim Finch-Oracle
    Jim Finch-Oracle Member Posts: 564 Employee

Hi John,

Are you still getting this error? I'm unable to replicate with both of my accounts.

If other users can replicate, please let me know.

We had a system update yesterday, however, pre-moderation is not on for that area.

I'll investigate further.

Best,

Jim Finch

Community Experience Manager

System Admin

• SmithJohn45
    SmithJohn45 Member Posts: 630 Bronze Badge
    edited Nov 17, 2020 5:31AM

thank you @Jim Finch-Oracle for your consideration / struggle to help.

already have posted screenshot ( #2 ) showing the message from board and screenshot ( #1 ) what i was trying to post. may be the LINK i have included is not allowed to ME... but i have included link in my starting post of a topic " Apex 19.2 SMS through Oracle Apex " in Apex Discussion Forum it was accepted?

• Eslam_Elbyaly
    Eslam_Elbyaly Member Posts: 4,302 Silver Trophy

@Jim Finch-Oracle Same problem here, but with posting questions not comments. The message is "your discussion will appear after it is approved". I have about 8 drafts now. The questions are never approved.

• Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Member, Moderator Posts: 38,434 Red Diamond

@Eslam_Elbyaly all your posts were redirected to the moderation queue due to, I guess, words you used in your post.

I removed all but one of your posts. The remaining one is online now.

If you get a message that your post will appear only after moderator approval, you have to be patient and wait for it. Posting the same post multiple times will not help. Please wait for a moderator to pick the post up.

This can take a bit as the moderators do have normal jobs to do.

Timo

• manojthakurii
    manojthakurii Member Posts: 35 Green Ribbon

We are asking legitimate questions in the forum. Why questions go in the moderator queue. when I am in the forum for 20 years.

• Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Member, Moderator Posts: 38,434 Red Diamond

@manojthakurii sometimes posts are tagged by internal filters, e.g. for using specific words or links, and moved to the moderation queue. Once this happens and you see the hint that a moderator needs to approve your post, you have to wait for this approval. It doesn't help to post over and over again as each of your posts will end up in the moderation queue. and it takes even longer.

Timo