- 5.3K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 456 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 108 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 83 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 86 How Do I Use the Community?
- 65 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 18 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 83 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Modify the default tablespace in Oracle 12cR2
I am working on Oracle 12c R2, I am doing migrations from SQL Server 2014 to this one, I do it with the migration assistant of SQL Developer, I want to know if there is any way that the default TABLESPACE that is placed when creating the scheme, because it always goes to USERS and I want them to get to a different one, so far my solution has been post-migration to move the tablespace objects, but this takes time, another thing I want to know is whether to You also, when placing a different length for the FLOAT data type, I use a FLOAT (49) but even though I specify this length to the assistant in the same way it does it with the default length of 126, I hope you can help