- 5.2K All Categories
- 10 Introduce Yourself!
- 352 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 82 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 72 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 74 How Do I Use the Community?
- 24 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 14 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 3 Community Programs
- 3 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 60 Visual Builder Cloud Service
I’ve been a casual contributor for 7 years. I enjoyed helping out when an item that I knew something about appeared in my email, or popped up in my old MOSC Inbox.
Now, I get no notifications, in spite of checking both “email” and “pop-up” in every category. The traffic in the OBIEE community has dropped off to a point that it seems like a waste of time to open the site, and I think about it less every day.
I will occasionally check in, because I continue to learn from the real gurus, like Christian Berg, Gianni Ceresa, Joel Acha, Robert Angel, et al, but they aren't getting much traffic, either.
I didn’t want to just “drop out” without sharing this impact of the new site design.