- 3,728,684 Users
- 2,245,675 Discussions
- 7,853,702 Comments
- 5K All Categories
- 5 Introduce Yourself!
- 284 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 62 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 53 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 65 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 10 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 19 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Learn more about Get-Togethers
We know you value informal meetings for local peer networking, learning about innovation and listening to stories and that your time is limited and precious. That’s why we made it easy for you to find and connect with peers to discuss common topics of interest and share best practices that increase your success and expand you skill sets.
The Get-Together Program is organic and peer driven; self-organized and topical, with smaller audiences, a limited time commitment (1-2 hours max) and currently all virtual, so you can easily fit this opportunity into your day.
The Oracle Get-Together Program facilitates a unique platform for you to:
- Find a local Get-Together
- Engage with peers
- Host your own Get-Together
- Promote your Get-Together
- Support for your Get-Together
[email protected]: Get-Together website is built on Oracle APEX and Oracle Cloud CX and tracks meetups from meetup.com and Oracle platforms
If you have questions, feel free to connect with the Get-Together team on [email protected]