- 5.2K All Categories
- 10 Introduce Yourself!
- 352 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 82 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 72 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 74 How Do I Use the Community?
- 24 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 14 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 3 Community Programs
- 3 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 60 Visual Builder Cloud Service
The problem is when you create the instance
An unpleasant situation occurred the other day. My car shut down due to technical work (image1.png) and after that I couldn't turn it on. I decided to delete the instance, but keep the disk image and then create a new instance from it (image2.png). So I did, but unfortunately, I encountered a new problem-an error when creating an instance (image3.png). I have been observing this problem for quite a long time and it is not solved. So I decided to contact online support, where I was advised to contact technical specialists on the forum.
Question: can you help me solve this problem? Create an instance from a disk image? Because in an online chat, I was told that this procedure cannot be done on my account, although I do not go beyond the "Always free" program, because at the moment I have only 1 boot volume (100GB in size) and a complete lack of instances (within the "Always free" program, there may be 2 of them, and I, again, have 0). I would be grateful if you can solve my problem.