- 5.1K All Categories
- 11 Introduce Yourself!
- 357 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 85 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 73 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 74 How Do I Use the Community?
- 25 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 14 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 60 Visual Builder Cloud Service
How to change/update the JS of the header-widget
First and foremost: sorry for the newbie-question :)
I took over a cx project and am a bit at loss how to update/change files.
There's an error on the front page, saying that a JS method is missing.
So I downloaded the widget (under Design -> Components -> filtered for «header» -> downloaded the instance).
Then I added the missing methods to the JS-file.
But now I have no idea how to upload the changed files.
I tried it under Settings -> Extensions -> upload extension.
But there I get tons of errors, mainly one that says that ext.json could not be opened as well as some warnings claiming that the path is wrong (mainly the __MACOS/... paths)
I'm sure I'm missing something obvious.
Any advise for a newbie?
I'm using a Mac, btw, if this matters.