- 5.2K All Categories
- 10 Introduce Yourself!
- 354 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 83 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 72 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 74 How Do I Use the Community?
- 25 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 14 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 3 Community Programs
- 3 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 60 Visual Builder Cloud Service
meaning of background colors
This may have been asked earlier, but there were so many issues/questions with the rollout of the new platform - and many in a single thread, that it seems reasonable to open a new, specific question.
What is the meaning of the various colors used in thread listings? For instance, I open a category, and some threads are listed with a white background and others with blue/grey background:
And some flash a black background when the cursor moves over them.
And in some listings, the thread title may be bold or not bold:
So what are these different colorizations supposed to be telling me?