- 5.2K All Categories
- 10 Introduce Yourself!
- 354 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 83 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 72 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 74 How Do I Use the Community?
- 25 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 14 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 3 Community Programs
- 3 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 60 Visual Builder Cloud Service
This is occurring in the MOS community, but that don't seem to have a 'feedback' category.
A day or so ago I started to reply to a thread, then thought better of it. I did not find a 'cancel' button, so simply deleted what I had written. Now, every time I go back to that thread, the page loads with my incomplete post, still waiting for me to confirm it.
Loop Delete text, leave page, go do other things, come back to page, end_loop