- 5.2K All Categories
- 10 Introduce Yourself!
- 354 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 83 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 72 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 74 How Do I Use the Community?
- 25 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 14 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 3 Community Programs
- 3 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 60 Visual Builder Cloud Service
You don't have permission to do that
I use separate email/userid for the groundbreakers vs MOSC communities. Obviously, I have to log out of one before going to another. After logging out of Groundbreakers and logging on to MOSC, I hit my bookmark for MOSC Database Administration (https://community.oracle.com/mosc/categories/database_administration ) I get the following:
This is with Firefox 83.0. If I open Chrome (which I never actually use) and paste in the URL, there is no problem.