- 5.2K All Categories
- 10 Introduce Yourself!
- 354 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 83 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 72 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 74 How Do I Use the Community?
- 25 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 14 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 3 Community Programs
- 3 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 60 Visual Builder Cloud Service
I noticed in some of the final commentary on the transition thread that there were some odd delays when writing replies.
I was also just experiencing this when replying here. I would be typing, and every time the auto-save was active, the page would stop responding and my typing would buffer until it was finished.
Near the end I just started to receive this, and I was worried I was going to lose my response. It was hard to get in there and copy paste my reply, just in case.
I haven't been replying on here much recently, but this is the only website giving me these sort of issues.
I'm on Chrome.