- 5.1K All Categories
- 11 Introduce Yourself!
- 357 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 85 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 73 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 74 How Do I Use the Community?
- 25 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 14 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 60 Visual Builder Cloud Service
scheduling BIP through webservice
I am trying to schedule the BIP through webservice http://<host>:<port>/xmlpserver/services/v2/ScheduleService?wsdl
The problem with this web service is that I have to pass the username and password in the webservice parameter as a plain text. Our security policy doesn't allow this. Such a poor web service design.
Is there any way to use this ScheduleService without passing the credentials?
The previous version of this webservice(/xmlpserver/services/ScheduleReportWSSService) has the webservice security support in which we can set the credentials in the header but in the new version(v2) that future is no longer available.