- 5.1K All Categories
- 13 Introduce Yourself!
- 342 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 80 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 69 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 72 How Do I Use the Community?
- 22 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 13 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 54 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Not able to access Certview link
I have my Oracle certification exam scheduled in another 9 hours and i am try to access Certview login page but i am getting an error saying "Service Temporarily Unavailable", "The server is currently unable to handle the request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server."
When i tested yesterday it worked fine but now login page itself not loading. My concern is what if i face this issue at the time of giving exam.