- 3,714,819 Users
- 2,242,634 Discussions
- 7,845,078 Comments
- 1 Introduce Yourself!
- 113 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 48 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 41 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 58 How Do I? (Community Platform "How to" Questions)
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 I'd Like to See... (Community Platform Ideas & Suggestions)
- 64 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 66 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Not able to access Certview link
I have my Oracle certification exam scheduled in another 9 hours and i am try to access Certview login page but i am getting an error saying "Service Temporarily Unavailable", "The server is currently unable to handle the request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server."
When i tested yesterday it worked fine but now login page itself not loading. My concern is what if i face this issue at the time of giving exam.