- 3,733,709 Users
- 2,246,810 Discussions
- 7,856,853 Comments
- 5K All Categories
- 6 Introduce Yourself!
- 290 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 66 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 55 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 65 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 10 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 32 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Please take a look at this: https://community.oracle.com/tech/developers/discussion/comment/16782055#Comment_16782055
Look at the timestamps of the replies. I posted a reply at 9:15 AM PST on January 20 (you will have to hunt for it a bit, since timestamps are in local time zone; anyway, it is NOW the fifth reply in the thread).
At the time I posted it, and up to at least 15 minutes later, from my system I could only see the first two replies, not the third and the fourth; my reply appeared as the third reply in the thread.
In the meantime, it seems that replies were merged from different servers, and there appear to be two more replies that were posted before mine, but which did not show up on my end even after I posted my EDIT. Only now do I see all the replies.
What is going on with this? The old platform had the same issue at one time (years ago), but it was fixed. This new platform did NOT have this problem initially; what changes were made, that are resulting in this behavior? And, more importantly, can this be fixed? It's pretty annoying to look back later and to find that, for example, the original poster had already answered questions I asked in a "later" reply - simply because that post from the OP wasn't visible TO ME for quite some time even after I posted mine.