- 3,715,999 Users
- 2,242,927 Discussions
- 7,845,731 Comments
- 1 Introduce Yourself!
- 121 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 53 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 42 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 60 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 64 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 67 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Oracle Sans font AWOL again
The Oracle Sans font has disappeared from most of the site. Again.
It is present on the Community Hub, referenced by an
@font-face rule in the
https://community.oracle.com/hub/themes/oracle-theme-hub/design/custom.css style sheet, but absent from the Developer Community, where none of the customisation CSS appears to request it.