- 5.3K All Categories
- 13 Introduce Yourself!
- 413 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 100 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 80 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 80 How Do I Use the Community?
- 47 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 15 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 66 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 5 Community Programs
- 5 Get-Togethers
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 21 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 29 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 72 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Upload and Download File from UCM using VBCS screen
I am working on a use case where I have to download a file from the Oracle UCM after passing the DocumentID, and also I want to Upload the ABC.ZIP file on the UCM server. All these processes will be triggered from the User Interface designed in Oracle VBCS.
Any suggestion to make this use working is highly appreciated.
Also, interested to know, will we get the document in encrypted form or directly as an attachment(say in XLS format)
Thanking you for your time and effort.
Thanks & Regards,