Forum Stats

• 3,723,801 Users
  • 2,244,620 Discussions
  • 7,850,712 Comments

Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Its been more than 8 hours Exam results not received

Its been more than 8 hours Exam results not yet received and not updated on Certview "latest PVUE exam results".

I was able to see my results at the end of the exam which is pass but why results are still not reflected in Certview to download ? Could you please help with this

Answers

• Timo Hahn
    Timo Hahn Senior Principal Technical Consultant - Oracle ACE Director Member, Moderator Posts: 36,894 Red Diamond

I guess you have to wait or ask the institute you took the exam. The public users can't do anything :(

Timo

• User_VMSTT
    User_VMSTT Member Posts: 1

Did you get the results and after how many hours?I have the same problem.Thank you.

• User_I72W6
    User_I72W6 Member Posts: 5 Red Ribbon

I got it after 24 hours but still it is not showing in latest results. It is showing in all other sections in Certview like historical and claim certificate .

• User_ZEZMK
    User_ZEZMK Member Posts: 4 Blue Ribbon

Hi,

By any chance is anybody facing Issues with accessing the PearsonVue Oracle ?

Since yesterday the Certview is down I guess. It shows the below Error.

Oracle Application Downtime

This application will be down and an upgrade will be applied during this time.

Downtime duration: Thursday, 04-FEB-2021, beginning at 12 pm PT to 08:00 pm PT on Sunday, 07-FEB-2021.

• Piyush Prakash
    Piyush Prakash Member Posts: 15 Red Ribbon

I got the result is 3 hours. You can manually login to cert.oracle and check your certification result. Hope there you would be able to see the results.