- 5.3K All Categories
- 15 Introduce Yourself!
- 456 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 108 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 83 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 86 How Do I Use the Community?
- 65 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 18 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 22 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 83 Visual Builder Cloud Service
how to use unmanaged driver in visual studio 2019 for oracle database connection
I have installed ODAC18.3 and ODTforVS2019 for oracle devloper tools..managed and unmanaged driver both shows in server explorer..but TNS admin location textbox is disable of unmanaged driver ..beacause of that..TNS can not load and database can not connect
in documentation of ODTforVS2019..Version 19.3.2 adds support for odt.net unmanaged driver in visual studio 2019 then how can i add connection of oracle database using unmanaged driver in visual studio 2019