- 3,716,000 Users
- 2,242,928 Discussions
- 7,845,734 Comments
- 1 Introduce Yourself!
- 121 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 53 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 42 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 60 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 64 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 67 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Read and Unread threads titles all the same in bold
Till last weekend there was a visible difference between a thread I did read and one I didn't in the categories listing or in the discussions page.
From last weekend they all look the same (and I also tried on a new browser without any possible cache or old copies of local files).
There seem to be a change in the style of the /tech platform which prevent the bold = unread, normal = read change of style.
This still perfectly works for /mosc.
It is a very annoying issue as I simply can't easily see what thread I did already open to look inside (and see if I had something useful to contribute) or new threads (or threads with new activity).
After a quick look at the page, the "read" and "unread" status of a thread is still there as a class on the <li> tag, but the CSS seem to override the rule making read threads less bold (closer to normal text) vs unread threads having an heavier bold font. If I disable the "font-weight: 600" rule it all starts behaving like before.
Would it be possible to correct the CSS to have a visual difference between unread threads and read threads?