- 3,716,003 Users
- 2,242,928 Discussions
- 7,845,734 Comments
- 1 Introduce Yourself!
- 121 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 53 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 42 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 60 How Do I Use the Community?
- 12 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 9 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 64 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 67 Certification Community
- 4.7K Certification Community Discussions
- 31 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 31 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Email notifications for new posts
In the older Community platform, I used to email notifications for new posts. Is that feature not available in this new platform?
I feel the participation has come down drastically since people has to now log into the respective community forums and check for new posts. Earlier I used to get emails and could even reply back using emails.
Please have the email feature so that users are notified of new posts and can contribute better.