- 5.1K All Categories
- 13 Introduce Yourself!
- 342 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 80 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 69 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 72 How Do I Use the Community?
- 22 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 13 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 4.8K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 28 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 54 Visual Builder Cloud Service
the cc finalization button is printing out 3 receipts.
This is the steps we are taking currently taking.
-User clicks cc authorization tab on our symphony display
-User inserts card and authorizes payment
-System prints out a merchant and customer receipt upon approval
-Receipts get taken to table to be signed
-once signed, user returns to display and clicks the CC finalize button
-User inputs the amount including tip to finalize
-System then reprints customer and merchant receipt as well as a final receipt.
We need to get rid of the extra merchant/customer receipt and only have the system print a final receipt when we are finalizing payment.
we are stuck in a loop of oracle blaming shift4 (our payment system) and shift4 is blaming Oracle. If someone can help us we would greatly appreciate help as we are going to lots of paper to print all the receipts.