- 3,740,600 Users
- 2,248,279 Discussions
- 7,861,337 Comments
- 5.1K All Categories
- 6 Introduce Yourself!
- 299 Community Feedback - NEW! (No Product Questions)
- 67 General Community Platform Concerns/Kudos/Feedback
- 56 Community Platform Bug Reports
- 66 How Do I Use the Community?
- 15 Where is the...? (Community Platform Locations)
- 11 Ideas and Suggestions for the Community Platform
- 65 Personal Document & Blog Archive
- 2 Community Programs
- 2 Get-Togethers
- 4.7K Certification Community
- 4.6K Certification Community Discussions
- 20 Oracle Certified Master Profiles
- 26 Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Master Profiles
- 39 Visual Builder Cloud Service
Beginning to learn about User Role setups
We had a custom field created on our "Sales Order" Entry Form labeled CUSTOMLIST_DOCKHOURS
This field sports a drop down menu that allows our schedulers to add New: Dock Hour instructions.
So far only our Admin Team can edit this field. I need to turn on access for our schedulers to be able to add NEW comments in this drop down menu.
What Section and What Info on User Roles should I be turning on for "Full Access"? If this is not the place to add their ability to edit this field, please direct me to the correct instructions?